Thursday, August 12, 2010

yoga x

Today was YOGA! It was really hard, but I felt so good after it; I think those hindu's are really on to something with all of their meditation and yoga.
It was a bit of a fall back though today becasue our kitchen floor (and actually most of the middle level of my house) had the floor buffed and re finished today, so I ate panera for lunch and tacos for dinner. The tacos were SO good and I am so grateful to the Elison's for letting me have dinner with them though so I don't really mind too much.

I also borrowed a bike pump from Mandie's dad so I can pump us my tires and start biking every day :)

Getting in shape is pretty fun when you have a buddy, and Mandie is a great work out buddy. When I whimp out and whine she tells me to fight it and picture James Franco.
Yes please.

Day two and still in love, maybe this p90x will finally be something I an stick to!

No comments:

Post a Comment